Let it Snow with SWSdesign

Posted by Anonymous - -

SWSdesign Cable Sweater in White

Jeepers Creepers Ugh Boots

Yummy "Oui Ring"

My Cleavage a la Yummy Multiple Chain Necklace

Don't forget kids sex sells


The fire is slowly dying

And my dear we're still goodbye-ing

As long as you love me so

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Is anyone else starting to feel the holiday spirit? Who says you can't be cozy and cute at the same time? I was doing my usual ninja shopping when I came upon the SWSdesign Main Shop in Beverly Hills. I was all excited to check out this fantastic shop when the dreaded red "do not enter" lines bounced me from my mission of buying everything possible in SL. That's when I got a friendly IM from Yohmini Yoshikawa the designer of SWSdesign letting me know that the store would be back up in an hour, but in the meantime gave me a LM to visit some of her other stores. She is one of the friendliest designers I have met so far in my shopping travels so I definitely recommend visiting her at her main store!
Since her main store was down for updates, I popped over to another SWSdesigns store and happened upon this Cable Sweater in White. It's starting to get cold & chilly here in RL so I thought it would be perfect to pair up with my new Jeepers Creepers Ugh Boots. Yummy also came out with some fun, silver charm jewelry. Now someone hand me some hot chocolate with marshmallows pronto!


Appearance:
Hair: ETD/Janine Black
Sweater: SWSdesign/Cable Sweater in White
Jeans: Armidi Limited/A001 Jeans Faded Classic
Boots: Jeepers Creepers/Ugh Tan WHT
Earrings: Earthtones/Journey Hoop Earrings
Necklace: Yummy/Multiple Chain Necklace
Ring: Yummy/Oui Ring Silver