What I Want for Christmas Tag

Posted by Anonymous - -

Dang! I thought I'd get away without having to do one of these meme/tag/posty-thingies! But to my surprise when I logged on today I had an IM from Annah Whitfield letting me known that I have been tagged ;p Since I'm desperately in love with this fabulous and talented girlie (and not so secretly stalking her) and because it's only 3 questions instead of 8, shoot why not?

~ * ~What I want for Christmas ~ * ~
Copy the below text into your posting, add your reply, add your tagged members (5 please), then leave them a post or email letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Question 1 – What is the one thing you always wanted for Christmas as a child, but never got. Even now, as an adult, it would be pretty cool if you got it.

Question 2 – What is the one thing you wish for this Christmas (for yourself)?

Question 3 – What would you wish for, if the sky was the limit, and nothing was impossible?

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
#1: I always wanted a puppy for Christmas but my mom was allergic (or so she told us!). After years of begging, I finally got one 10 years later. Yeah turns out my mom lies to her kids ;p
#2: This year for Christmas, I want someone to clean my car. Oh and for someone to teach me how to use photoshop!
#3: If the sky was the limit, I wish that Lawless and Dove would get married so that I could be the flower girl at their SL wedding. Also that Mo's bunny would stop eating her headphones and pooping them out. Winning the $126M Mega Millions so that I never have to work again and I can buy everything ever made on SL. To find a sled for Feri to slide down a hill on. Oh and world peace and cute kittens for everyone and junk....
Cuz I'm feeling the holiday spirit, I tag Mo Miasma because she's cute like sugar disease, Dove Swanson/Lawless McBride because they won't ever do it, Caliah Lyon cuz we dress like twins, Ai Baroque cuz she's hawt, and Chrisy Jewell because she's the coolest Greek I know. Tag you're it! *runs away laughing*