LeeZu Fashion Show

Posted by Whinter Paine - -

Hello Fellow Fashion Lovers.. Whinter Paine here. Yesterday was my lucky day because I was one of the few fortunate to make it to the Leezu Baxtor Fashion show at The Mad Model Agency in KMadd city! The sim filled up quickly and not everyone that wanted to be there made it. So I am here to share what I experienced yesterday along with some great photos. Here is a nice preview of what I saw…
I had three favorite outfits yesterday....
The first being the The Revolution Para… Wow!







Then the Jenfall… Lovely .. I love the scrunchy SHORTS in this outfit!



And Lastly, but not at all least, The Revolution Monjo.




The stage was PHENOMINAL as seen below. Leezu gave a huge thanks to Her partner Maddox Dupont for making it when he, Leezu and Kirk Claymore from Mad Modeling came out on stage at the end of the show for an exciting finale.





And finally the lovely Leezu, looking elegant and stylish to take a bow….
I must say this was my favorite fashion show yet. I was thrilled and honored to one of the lucky ones that made it to the auspicious occasion. Leezu is favorite designer of mine who represents TRUE Top Fashion in sl.