Burping & Fur Love

Posted by Anonymous - -

Hello SecondLifers! This is my first, official post for secondguru so get ready while I pop my SL fashion blog cherry for you!
How did I meet the girls of secondguru you ask? Funny you should ask! About two months ago, when the voice feature had just been released on SL, I was wandering the aisles of Caliente Express. I had just seen the latest release on Fashion Consolidated and hopped on a TP to jet over to pick it up. As I wandering the aisles, checking out the fashion goodies, I heard a curious noise. At first I thought "Did I really just hear that?" and continued on with my shopping. Then I heard it again...a loud "BuUUrRP!" I immediately cracked up and headed closer to the mystery burper thinking to myself it must be some random noob guy causing trouble. Lo and behold standing near the entrance were three classy and fashionably dressed ladies with one of them ripping out burps right in the middle of the store. From that moment I knew it was fate and burping that brought me together with the crazy girls of secondguru Mo, Rhonda and Cleo.
So onto what really matters...the clothes! Last Call came out with these hot, fur-trimmed boots earlier this week. At first I wasn't sure I was a fan but like a true Last Call-aholic, I had to have them anyways. With the cold weather coming, I thought they would be cute to pair with this fur-trimmed hoody from Amerie's Naughty. I'm definitely a fan of the boots over the pants look in both SL and RL so I paired them with one of my fav pairs of pants from G.L.A.M. Lately I've been rockin' belts (because I'm finally starting to come out of noob-dom and learn how to edit the lil buggers) so I mixed it with the Starley Charm Belt that comes with the Starley Mini Sweater Dress from Last Call. In my few months in SL, I've found that the real difference between a true fashionista and a fashion noob seems to come down to accessories. Accessories really do make the outfit! To finish it up I threw on some sunglasses from Suite17 and freebie drop earrings from Amaretto.
So to conclude, I'll let you in on the secret...it was Cleo who was the mystery burper *wink* She is sooooo going to kill me *goes and hides*

Appearance
Hair: Armidi/The Super Pony
Top: Amerie's Naughty/Velour Hoodie Long Sleeve Black
Pants: G.L.A.M./Dark Distressed Tweed Pant Trousers from Tweed & Ruffles Pant Suit
Shoes: Last Call/Emberlei Coal and Sable
Sunglasses -Suite17/Jetgloss
Earrings -Amaretto/Drop Earrings from freebie Millie Outfit
Belt -Last Call/Starley Charm Belt from Starley II Mini Sweater Dress