Dusk >> Dawn

Posted by Mo Miasma - -

duskdawn11123

I m absolute worshiper of render light in 3d programs. Took me some time
when came back with new puter to get some settings how to catch
shadow and ray in SL (wish i could found Tesla ones, but apparently
they are gone from her blog).



duskdawn111232

Seems all that takes is to go to advanced
menu >> debug settings >> TRUE to renderuseFBO and renderdeferred
and voila my favorite 3d setting is up and going. Now to celebrate this
got a new dance from my friend Cheri Pye /shes always full of goodies<3/
and dancing my new kookie shoes out on one of my favorite DJLudvig's 
sets he did in Detroit from Dusk to Dawn and on and on...







fast light

1th outfit: Skin Lelutka Eclat Light
Cachet-SCARFtube_knitt2_lilac
Mustache { Pompadour} White Chocolat
:: Genesis :: Zbilja Eyes (Blue)
*LP* Oktavia overalle black
*Kookie* Athena/ Black

2nd outfit: New  Baiastice_Breitschwanz Jacket
Friday Neva Happy Blond
LeLutka Rockin pants black
::: B@R ::: Emanuela Black purse