So Pr!tty!

Posted by Mo Miasma - -


I m back from all wanted and not so wanted vacations, my pc was about to die then it didnt,
i have a feeling one more second life update and my cpu wont be able to take it, take it easy
LL! PPls pcs are dying suffering daily cause of SL nothing else ever shut down my computer than this guy:S
What a perfect time to come back to something or to start something all over then early fall,
Secondguru is still here after over 2 years and it needs some attention in this
favorite time of the year for sho (Co xD). When i m into my building i cant catch up
tho fashion planet helps so, with fashion ITs inworld ,and i must say so many new
promising designers out there, it became more difficult each time.
Today i m posting one store only and very special designer Karla Marama with her store Pr!tty!

pr!tty2


Thought i ll pick my favorite but it turned out to be newest release from Pr!tty, totally hearting
tights which Karla announced to me shes gonna make in the future and more.Lovely satin eternal little black
dress for city walks in the early afternoons, Hair is from Pr!tty as
well and all the rest Karla is makin' you can check out freely its fun fun and it's Pr!tty.

Runaway model hair, necklace, dress and tights - ALL Pr!tty

LAQ Lacie 05 skin

Stardust poetic eyes