House Of Molinaro & Morantique Preview: "Sex and The City On Fifth" COMING SOON!

Posted by Anonymous - -

Sex and The City Penthouse COMING SOON!

Mo Miasma and I {Rhonda Molinaro}, have taken our passion for
Sex and The City The Movie to new heights!

We will be introducing a PRE FAB-U-LOUS building showcasing the
"PRE-WAR" Penthouse that Carrie & Big never got to live in.
..
{WATCH OUT FOR THE MOVIE SEQUEL MAY 2010!}

Heres your Sneak Peak at the structure! Enjoy!

Carrie: "I'm Puttin' the money towards Heaven on Fifth"


Carrie: "OMG... I have died and gone to Real Estate Heaven.."


Carrie: "...As for me, I was looking for something...
BIG
"

ALL THIS AND MORE
COMING SOON TO MORANTIQUE!
STAY TUNED!

P.S. - Sale on furniture going on now!..
SHOP n' Save...While you Wait and Drool!




Love To You,
From Rho & Mo!