Inspired by Enigma

Posted by Mo Miasma - -

Dont know when or how, but i never knew of PARK West store till my dear friend Xia
Xevious didnt share this with me, saying this is one of her favorite stores.
There i found this marvelous sexy simple black dress called Satin Nights and
few items more...
obscurum2

Browsing on onrez, remembered me of SiniStyle whose jackets
and coats are seriously one of the best in my inventory, so i got Death Dealer
coat and aditional part which turns this item into best biker jacket my eyes spoted
so far in world. Jacket is resizebale by touching each sculptie part and getting the menu. Fiercy and ultimately my favorite look would be MMS's Keira hair in
natural blond and MMS Helsinki skin 3b makeup whose serious dark eyeshadowing is what i absolutely prefer. MAIKI black stocking tights did a job perfecty with some Tesla Hylda black boot or Stiletto Moody black ankle ones.

templum
New Enigma's album Seven lifes many faces is out, i m listening to Enigma since i was 13 and can say it affected my person all together,  i ll be under the influence for some time now,
and today i was inspired by Fata Morgana doing this post and taking pictures on Templum ex Obscurum, very "Engimatic" sim i must say.