Isuse Kriste! –an observation of delayed on SL blogging scene

Posted by Mo Miasma - -

So i have been out of SL, not because i wanted to, but because to live on Balkan isnt so much fun all the time (who would ever guess that!) although , for an instance, You have almost free or very cheap holidays on beautiful seaside, but to get fast internet connection can be and did become mission impossible, and blabla anyways. I've realized to be out of SL fashion scene can, actually, unbelivablely but true, be good, cause you get whole new persepective about SL and part of it you ve been living very actively before damn rl kicked you out! To follow and track down all whats happening or has been happening recently in *my all times favorite* world i was reading *thankyousgod* on rss feeding our everyday bread
Fashion Planet and came up with this ideas. Call me crazy goat or rude asshit, but is it me or i can see TOO WAY MANY, and, yes, caps were needed on this, new SL fashion magazines whose layout i wouldnt go and scan as thru a prism of designer which i like to concider myself to be, but tru a prism of a person walking down the street, lay my eye on and would i spend my time to open this and look at it or god forbids read it. Second issue i came up with and which ghosted me around too, was, wow, is it possible that there are more advertizement than decent blogging on the SL blog scene as it was when i first decided to allow myself that much freedom-how i dare to be not native english speaker and write, blog, post whatever!, and become part of it. Do not get me wrong, me of all ppl who is into sales all that can be sold, have nothing against advertizement ,but give us something ppl when youre doing it ,like decent photo wouldnt hurt in some normal pixel size which isnt bigger than my butt!, like that is even possible and its not massaging my brain while i m scrolling down on FP. I have flash news , well it is! I' m not all that crap as it seems so i have to say there are SO MANY and way to go !new fashion houses, good, more less quality but what i cherish the most unique design on which many rl designers would be jealous of and could come and „inspire“ themselves in our world of SL as same as growing and becoming more THEM as it goes to old good SL fashion designers plus making some really super RL replica i m enjoying to wear in world as much as the lather. All congrats are well deserved and go to fashion modeling agencies who are compiting in good will to come up with something originale and beautifuly new, for instance, setups of runaways and fashion shows, advertizment flyers for those, its really neath to look at them and save some of them onto my hard drive, youre a great inspiration and your effort is highly appriciated if that means anything coming from me as your passive obsessive observer and consumer. Further more, my happiness cannot end when i see what kind of an effort many put into developing avatar's special beauty and unique looks which truely i find to be great 3D art as it is by itself. To see personality beyond avatars beauty we all like to „be“ on here and not just another poorly modified Tenshi's shape i m sick of every time i see it, is something i find to be exquisit. Not to mention how is that skin makers cannot see that brasilian bikini zone isnt IT this season, barenaked lady is! or that getting married in SL and having big wedding isnt dream of every girl crossing that street. Now i ll crawl back to my secondguruish hole and keep on doing what i m tending to belive i 'm doing the best and enjoying doing it , thinking how every SL fashion and lifestyle blog should do and why we re all here at the end and that is SL fashion in every possible form, but with some effort on quality, revealing new findings! Uma! hell youre good, and like a neadle in the blast of hay, great pictures oh i spent most of my SL watching those and checking SLURLS around the grid and as less bashing of someones fine work if your ass has been kicked out of that sim and your ego just couldnt survive evenmore, less telling on LL mommy who has stolen whos what while all of us know LL is not our mother and never will be but they provided us world in which we „out of rights“ exist and on that part is very much same as the real world we live in. I am greatful, It has brought me best friends in all lifes, think of what it gave it to you:D