Fall report #1. Shoot me kill me! + my favorite look fall 2008

Posted by Mo Miasma - -

Hah! To live on my idonthaveinternetconnectionandcannotbeon pains is VERY –well – painful. It has been like someone is ripping my NO FRENCH manicured nails out!, when I couldn’t come to Scarlett Nivens big fashion show with, I m sure, most amazing designs for NIVEN collection this, one of the biggest fashionistas of SL proudly presented on past Friday, Scarl I know you rocked the grid as same as your clothing is going to rock my avatars tosh! Nowhere to be found or even to be peeked at, what her loylal aka in world Jonny dear Galiano highness of sl fashion, Ava Lu squeezed out to be seen on Kudos fashion show from their I HOPE! Soon to be released new line for PC fall 2008. And yes Ava, some animations maker really should make you that *green* Jonny is doing each time he finishes one of his shows, it would suit you so well! I’ve almost cried in Saturday evening CET when I knew my dearest Vale with KMAAD agency < oh I love your vision of bible guys*wink*wink* > is running her show for FTV fall 2008! Vale, belive me I was there, but you didn’t see me, maybe smelled me!? lol. When I saw new Chinon post Mariya and her friend Sofia released I was drooling thinking how new Tesla and Maitreya boots look hot on you guys and yes oh god that’s what I mean when I think of good, quality posting on which can some rl fashion blogs can be envious at. But what destroyed me and my never ever jealous soul turned into wickedest witch of them all was Uma’s new post about new Maitreya Billow boots, yes youre hustler Onyx, that I had this terrible itchy urge to call my bf and tell him to get out of his place and sleep somewhere else, cause I need his net connection to go shop and blog and I need it now!
Favoutfitfall

So what this kind of psycho maniac like my all times dearest Rho would say can do, I ve armed myself with new releases of Cosmo and Elle, FTV running showing overviews of previous fashion weeks, trying to figurate out trends ,find out whats new and what is that attracts me, as same as what exactly is IT this fall, with a purpose to write new post about rl mirroring sl fashion fall 2008..

There are , as usual, some trendy pieces i had to lay my hands on in both worlds, immediately, since they shall be used in 2 styles I m bouncing in between; first one is feminine boho I cherish in both “lifes” and second one is lets call it neo-eighties; I just found out “Fishy strawberry “is covering pretty well in SL with all items which can be found on the virtual shelves of this store me really do like. About all these I can write for hours so as an intro to whole fashion fall report for 2008 I ‘ve decided to start with my favorite look both worlds I m exploiting these days.

First we have long, finger combed, dark blond highlights messy hair and some serious eyeliner /bare lips make up. My absolutely favorite biker leather jacket Alla Kate Moss /excellent replica in RL you can find on www.asos.com/ . In SL Antonia Marat from Artilleri released some serious ones year ago, i saw good one in Emery too, stil I m wearing this one from SD and yes pls, designers, make them more, never enough of those! Under neat, simple tank in plum by Twosome, and washed out jeans in red from Cachet which are big this season, in my book for sure. As a cherry on top is this marvelous high heeled ankle boot made in world by Tesla the closest to what I was thinking about in RL and exquisite croco patent leather /any color can do/kind big letter purse from Cachet (texture redone since this one is modifiable yay!) worn holding it with your fingers or hugging it like your favorite teddy bear, thank you granny you left me fine one in rl, wee for fashionable grannies!

MMS Diva skin Sunkissed 5
MMS hair MINNU Natural blond
SD biker jacket
Cachet Sarah red jeans
Twosome Grapes tank
Tesla Hylda boots in plum
Niven collection black sunglasses
Cachet purple gloves
Muism Two Pink female scupted scarf
Morantique modeling pose Simple Uneasey (soon to be relesased)