Powdery

Posted by Mo Miasma - -

Just to post something since i 've been so busy with my RL
and scripting baking/hunting in SL that it makes me really sad for
not having time to post on SG. Todays outfit is what and always
stuns me and even more is powdery colors going all ways
meaning powdery peach, powdery pink, powdery beige, powdery brown... i ve
been totally inspired by impressionism in art, "more is more", glam and
gold this spring that its, most probably, gonna affect my design both
worlds as same as what i wear. Powdery is something really stable
and exists continuously as my preferable palette of colors and moods
to which i cannot resist not even if i try.



Sasy's windlite

Wonderful of powdery colors i ve been able to enjoy in total, thanks to
Sasy Scarborough's windlite settings, no more shadows on my avi's face
no more bad breath or hangover mornings ops i think it doesnt solve that issues;P
Former RaC/ Laqroki now/Mallory, finally, released Lacie skin new overdone edition
which once and for all defined my avi and tho i absolutely lavlav new MMS
specially line Diva cause of makeup-hops i am dared to wear in RL too and Redgrave
skin disease that affected even my already contagious butt umm skin by already
mentioned RaC (i think i ll stick to that name for a while cause old habits
die hard and slow), i always come back to the base of my avi looks that would be
precisely this skin i m talking about.

Therefore i m wearing today:
Laqroki - Lacie Portrait 5 skin
*Muism* Cindy /Golden blonde high light hair
Detour Drama Eyelashes
{Gisaci} Lima Trenchcoat - Ecru
Nymphetamine Paeoti_Tiffany purse
Baiastice Serene gloves from upcoming Attidute collection i m
gonna cover in my next post
P.C; Art Deco earrings
[Armidi Gisaci] Barcelona Slingback - Peach Rose