To the Future

Posted by Mo Miasma - -

Secondguru Travel: The Future sim

Justin took me to the Future sim, as he says in his picks: "Remember the sci-fi films of old? Space ships with fins, robots, zap guns, and big FTL drives that had to be oiled...". This sim reminded me of what whole virtual world of SL means to me, new window, Bibs said so, to new aspect of my life. Yešš, its an addiction - this word has 2 different meanings, as well, so i embrace it with both of my arms. Had



this discussion with my friends many times about how um second life is in fact new era of making friends and spending hours of our lifes, which some of us try to fight and some embrace it as it is, accepting it as 21th lifestyle. I m one of that second group, done all, tried all, ok except Gor, meaning role playing but always stayed me, Mo, who i am in life, cause i have only one, we all do... written in my profile, cause found it to be crucial fact of my life - SL/RL.

When we talking about "keepin it real" some ppl totally mixed, on purpose or not, gaming meaning playing MMPOGs with virtual worlds where everything is real, except our looks, but material isnt important after all so all the rest is true and if you re trying to go in any deeper interaction with other ppl in SL, you will show your true "face" sooner or later, meaning you
will become "real" wanting it or not. On the other side there are ppl who openly, and i found it
to be more fair, say i keep my RL for myself, meaning we can talk about this and that but about
my RL only if i intend to reveal it, which should be totally and highly respected, so as i know one of rules of SL as a community-wow there are some after all! and rules of human socialization
of 21th century would be, do not discuss ppls RL, they decided to share with you, with others.



As comes to fashion Cachet mostly "worked" for me for such ocassion, plus i m wearing it now
daily, Abyss boots in all colors and KA designs mini black dresses with "fresh baked" new Tesla shoes Sherry Strappy Heels i m wearing with KA designs Danger dress in Onyx color. Hairs are old ETD - always awsome style ETDs and Deviant Kitties Ember on the last pic. Iron boots are
Blindspot WorkJunky. Poses by Grazia Horwitz, whos my neighbour across my store in Rue
D' Antibes and Dove Swanson's Long Akward poses, my all time favorite Fantasy set who changed location of her store and now shes at BelleStar sim - wowly Dove i love the name of the sim, so coolio:D