Secondguru decor: ABISS

Posted by Mo Miasma - -


Whinter took me to show me her next new apartment to THE decor store, so
all the thanks and credits goes to my dear friend for showing me best design
SL decor i saw so far without any exaggeration. The name is ABISS and
the name behind is Frasha Boa, who is making not only high quality furn with all
possible aspects of sculpties, highly realistic/quality texture with multi sit animation
and sits on the arms of the sits but her "power" lies within making ultimate decor art of sl by using playof shadow and light, therefore starting complite new trend era of SL
interior building which is future must be when we talk about SL decor making
and high lifestyle of SL all together.


When i decided to get another skybox and make many sky-leveled home
of House of Secondguru, i realized and met Frasha, whos balkan as i am,
better to say Serbian, which made me proud like totally. She explained me
that everything is piece of cake" for her, oh thats easy to make and that
is easy to make... so for one of her 2 skyboxes she has in her offer in the store
and we re talking about - Light one called Abiss VITA which i find to be more adequate for the ladies and Abiss Red which i got at the first place as a gift for Justin and his guys,
Frasha spends one week to make along with marvelous furniture sofas and arm
chairs you get with skyboxs ones you make the purchase.




Abiss VITA comes with 12 panoramas yu can switch of nature enviroments
/ Greece one is my favorite, Abiss Red comes with 12 panoramas of citys of the
World (on picture up there is Hong Kong one). Of course, i made my own decorating
of this ultra modern contemporary art design by Frasha and her Abiss with some pieces
from the stores by my best friends, this time like really not cause theyre my best friends, but
cause i found their pieces to be absolultely best choice along with my stuffs from Morantique, so fireplaces in Red skybox by Mod X /Fariida Yalin and her fashion chilling area she called Mo Mo collection:D for my VITAskybox and art choosen and brought to SL by Rhonda Molinaro from her gallery House of Molinaro.