little holy cow in nylon

Posted by Mo Miasma - -


I saw this coming, hoped its only my usual attack of paranoia, but, yesterday, She has stolen my new skirt from the nylon suppresed dress saying shes prettier than me!
She is little Holy Cow, Penelopie's sister, near cousin of Juju and calls herself
my pet, pfting all the time on Njonjo the bunny. Yesterday i thought it s him
diging in my closet in dressage room, but No! It was her, Holy Cow!


Even more she blackmailed me, saying ok i m gonna follow you-->stalking! me even
when i stalk Paper Couture for surbaroque real collection which will already and for once,
never be released ][§[sdf €rztu€˛`eru˛`@ˇ^[]\{łčćšćžišššššššš! if i dont take pics of
her being much more gorgeous than me and post it prontissimo. I dont know:(, i guess highschool popularity queen syndrom got to her Too, she wants to be fugfamous in SL!!!
I m gone now to get vacine in my butt against that disease, tho i m vacined by birth,
but you never knowww...

First photo /little holy cow twisting my arm to type this ouu!/:
Nylon (NO) Surpressed Dress
skirt on her!
Deviant Kitties avril hair
Gigi Couture new excellento! Black Poofer Shorts
Cachet Spider Tights white
[Armidi Gisaci] Dhali Bow Platforms - Prussian Blue
Pose *GV* Rue A stand 002 by Grazia Horowitz,
Second photo: Nylon Summer Bikes - Grape
Nylon Barbie Rodeo
(Elephant Outfitters) Jordyn Shorts - Coal
Paper couture belt boho
Pose + b o d y r o c k s + bikerz by Victoria Copolla (check her pics!),
my neighbour on Rue D'Antibes, you can get this for FREE
only today in front of her store