All by myself...

Posted by Lawless McBride - -


What's that they say....third time's a charm, right? Here’s hoping cus here we are again! Actually, it's just me, Lawless….Dove has left me in charge in order to.... (caution, shameless plug ahead).... in order to get her new and improved poses ready for the grand reopening of her pose shop!


This installment started out with me attempting to *gulp* organize my inventory, a lofty task that ended as soon as I discovered and wore this amazing mask - the awesomely detailed and textured Brutal Delux Mask created by Fade Dana of D3volution! A quick camera zoom not only revealed great attention to detail, but also just how much fun this mask really is. It comes with a variety of ways to wear the parts, such as an attachable plume or studs, with or without tusks and ears....but the best part is (drum roll please) - it's scripted! The face piece flips up at a touch, and if you touch it again the mask will snort and blow red steam. Several "wows!" later, I knew I needed to wear it to the New Year's Eve ball and either impress or scare the shite out of my princess charming. How great is this mask, you wonder? Well, I looked like the offspring of a warthog/predator love connection and I still got kissed….you do the math.


After deciding I needed some red primmy goodness to accentuate the mask, I immediately raided my Bare Rose folder, and came away with the Alert Red Jacket and Sign of Bondage Boy Pants. I have to pause here, because Dove would kill me if I failed to mention just how sad it is that Bare Rose is one of those SL gems that just doesn’t seem to get the credit they often deserve - putting out prim laden, highly detailed and often fun outfits at affordable prices and yet somehow they still manage not to clog the blog feed?


Anyway, now that I've appeased the wicked, hormonal beast that is Dove, back to the fashion! I decided to break up the pairing of jacket and pants with the Bullets & Punks belt from Kalico Kreations....which just happened to go nicely with the Bloody Bracers by EmOver. Oh wait, I hear the beast roaring again from her cage...she's telling me I better tell you guys about the totally wicked eyes that we found at Needful Things. Apparently she wants to lick them, and if I take them out of my head she's going to skullfu---errrr.....let's just say she really digs these eyes, so much that she took a ton of pictures for you guys to see just how cool they are.


While ninja shopping, (as taught by my shopping sensei, BoRee) I discovered the Guarded Heart Choker at Orion Designs. I loved it and although I realize it's definitely a bit feminine and won't be gracing the neck of your average blingtard, I figure if you can't rock the occasional women’s hair and accessories in SL....then you suck and deserve a life built around blingy pimp sticks and a vocabulary dominated by the word “yo” …


To polish off this outfit I finally returned to my inventory sorting and because of my rampant boot fetish it's not too surprising that I found yet another pair of boots that I have never worn. Yes, it's true, I do have a problem, the first step is admitting it, they say. The boots are Cossack Boots by Ambush - I love them, they're so super-duper I can't figure out why it took me this long to put them on, except for the fact that my inventory is a total wreck. Not only do they kick alot of arse, but they also managed to match my belt rather well - I'd say that's a win, wouldn't you?


And now, Dove demands that I go watch her poo....

Where It's At

Kalico Kreations – Bullets & Punks united belt
Needful Things – Nekoeyes (freaky vol.2)
Orion Designs – Guarded Heart Choker
Bare Rose – Alert Red Jacket / Sign Of Bondage Boy Red Pants
Ambush – Cossack Boots Guerilla Style
EmOveR – Bloody Bracers
D3volution - Brutal Delux Mask (ear and tusk version with plume)
Sinistyle – “Manhandled” Black Gloves
~ broken ~ - Torn Fishnet Shirt
Le Petit Prince – Bandana Bandage