Xmax Special Vol.1 by BoRee & Mo

Posted by Mo Miasma - -

X mas is already here when it comes to what shall we wear in these days of joy and celebration. When i think of xmas fashion, first and last thing that comes to my mind is cocktail dress for xmas eve, knitted stuff, cocktail dress, fur, gloves, scarfs and of course one and only - cocktail dress :P

W hen Bo and me talked about what is the first what we think of what a girl should wear on xmas day, we both agreed on cocktail dress. Its rather interesting since we live in different parts of the world, me being southeastern-european and her mid-american. So in any case cocktail dress is universal. IMHO, best and widest offers of cocktail classy-funky-cute dresses which I would wear


Everything wouldnt be the same without some fine accessorie from Muse, Chapeu tres Mignon, Last Call, Paper Couture, Calla, Zorena's and Shai's furish accessories, as same as, ZHAO shoes, Redgrave and TESLA footwear. So we suggest, frost yourself with these yummy pieces, I know I dont have to say it twice, yay, I know I will ;)
Photos by BoRee Vella & Mo Miasma Animations - wreath & bunny