Winter Moon Group Freebie

Posted by Anonymous - -

Winter Moon "Suave 2.5"

Creamshop "Check Charm Stole Grey" Scarf
With the holidays around the corner, I've put myself on temporary Linden lockdown so that I can afford to buy those peeps in both my RL and SL presents. Sometimes a girl needs to ask herself, "Do I really need to buy another pair of shoes or should I be saving my precious $L to buy my dear Dove that Sex Toilet she really wants for Christmas?"
So when I heard that Arbel Vogel was setting up a group for her store Winter Moon, I was thrilled to hear she would be sending out a cute group freebie for anyone who joined! I rushed to the store to click on the subscribomatic and then later received via the Inventory Fairy a great folder from Winter Moon. Without further ado, I present the Suave 2.5 outfit rockstar style. Looks like someone will be getting that Kinx Sex Toilet after all.....dun dun dun
P.s. For all of you kinky watersports lovers, you can find the Kinx Sex Toilet here ;p
Appearance:
Outfit: Winter Moon/Suave 2.5 (Group Freebie)
Hair: Armidi/The Roxy
Scarf: Creamshop/Check Charm Stole Grey
Tights: G.L.A.M/Pink Lycra Tights from Satin Corset Jumpsuit Outfit
Gloves: Sinistyle/Manhandled Black Gloves
Shoes: Maitreya/Enchant Entes Black