Mother nature of SL fashion

Posted by Mo Miasma - -


ur, tweed, crocko leather all looks really delicious and its ultimate touch of elegance for sure. So this works in sl but if it comes to rl count me out. I mean i love extravagancy both lifes, oh how many times i 've heard ppl's whisperings *look whats shes wearing, i think its cool, omg is she normal* and stuff lol and its not that i love and feed myself on what ppl think, cause i 've never really cared, i love myself that way doing it for my soul, so ultra modern mink sprayed in some hysteric color or grannys crocko bag would be perfect choice to attacks which are over me so often, still i prefer animal life more than 1000 of my fashion exibitions on which i feed myself with such lust;


owever i can express that in sl knowing no animal died for the cause. June/Bare Rose with crocko bag of hers in ultra IT color of the season (and btw of my life), fuchsia, Kotobuki Jewell/Bijou with absolutely best fur i set my eyes on in sl and Toraji Voom/DP yumyum with tweed/woolmark bordeoux dress with satin ribbons at the edges, did the trick. Its interesting,not suprising,theyre all japanese. And as a cherry on the top, there comes Megg Demina's/Chapeau tres mignon leopard net hat, makes these outfits to be exotic and unshamelessly lush, makes sl fur, leather and wool to be absolut object of adoration. That makes mother nature, surely, biggest designer of them all.