Mo

Posted by Mo Miasma - -

Hi! Mo is calling LOL, got tagged by fine lady Caliah Lyon:),now i m delirious so excuzes moi and my french, but i might could sound like i really am, unstable, rude and nervous person. Some really fine ppl on the other hand are saying they love me and i m their friend, so i cannot be that lame as i like to think of myself. So lets get started:

aha first rules (blond both lifes and that 22th i m having when i sleep :P)
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. lost 2/3 of my family , some died, some moved, some got kick in the ass, so i m almost 30, keeping my apartment empty, living with my mom, bunny njonjo and tina the cat (btw theyre in love)

2. i m lazy like hell, baggart ->cause i m so proud of who i am and where i come from, even both completely suck but not all of us can be tenshi, so, bad tempered and proudly sl addict, having nice and long rest from my life, having big mouth and long tounge most of the time, oh i could keep on talking about my faults till the morning comes...

3. finished same high school as Nikola Tesla, hes my only idol in life

4. won 10000 € on croatian version "who wants to be milionare" in 2003 and spent all before it even came to my account

5. i was virgin till 24 cause i was waiting for mister right, perfect, oh i dont know what, who turned out to be narcisoid first class, i m always falling on them cause i m masohist as well

6. i blindly trust ppl tho i like to think that i hate them, so i always get stabbed in the heart over and over and overrr againnn, what can i dooo

7. i have twin brother, tnx God he lives 500 km far away, otherwise i would be talking now from the grave

8. big hedonist, live to satisfy my lowest desires, but i adore my family and friends cause theyre making me better person

I ll be oportunist as i am, and i ll tag whole secondguru:P and thats Bibs Burns, Cleo Carbetta, Rhonda Molinaro, Starchild Renoir, BoRee Vella, Whinter Paine, Dove Swonson, Farida Yalin, Lawless McBride, Del Claymore, nice japanese girl :D bambi63 Rehula from Closet, dear Xia Xevious, Marni Grut, Tesla Miles and Visa Volare.

Ummm that would be all , bye byes :D