Fuel goodies...and a shoe disappointment

Posted by Anonymous - -

Yesterday I got a Fashcon notice from a store called Fuel. I had never heard of it but the photo's of the new products got me curious, so today I took a look and if you are into funny and good looking accessories this is the store for you!
My favourite item is this hat called ''Wanna Play''. How cute is it!?
The necklace is called ''The Key Keeper'' and has some very well done primwork.
The leggings are also from Fuel and I thought they would look good with this new Sweater Dress from Elle Inc.

Then the shoes...I have been in the Stiletto Moody group for a couple of weeks now and finally yesterday they opened. I don't think a store has ever been hyped like this one, but unfortunately it didn't live up to the expectations I had of it. These booties look good on my avatars feet and are quite good actually, but I also bought the slingback pumps and the quality of those shoes just doesn't make my shoe-heart beat faster. Don't even get me started about the normal pumps... Lets just say that I am glad I didn't buy them, and I hope Stiletto Moody will do something about the quality of those shoes, because, and I hate to say this, spending that much money for such quality is a total waste.























Dress: Elle Inc. / Black Sweater Dress
Legging: Fuel / Black Leggy
Hat: Fuel / Wanna Play
Necklace: Fuel / The Key Keeper
Belt: Fancy Schmancy / Lushius
Shoes: Stiletto Moody / Bitch Bootie (black on black)
Hair: ETD / Kizzy in smoke burnt
Skin: Celestial Studios / CS Vogue Skin Fall Series 3 in champagne