INTERVIEW - TESLA MILES

Posted by Mo Miasma - -


On the one of european mornings here, i was in shopping with my friend Jude in casa del Shaiwhen i ve heard some coolio bunch of ppl approaching us. Immediately one of them attracted my attention not only cause of her name Tesla, which is the name of Nikola Tesla, croatian scientist and my personal idol without who's genious we wouldnt be here today, but cause of the energy you could sense she's spreading all over the sim. I usually approach to ppl like her andimmediately introduce myself, give my personal data etc. LOL, but since it was a morning and i wasstill in waking-up mood, i did nothing. But God has his own ways, so eventualy she approached to me,saying hi Mo, and after 5 minutes of talking giving me few wonderful gifts of which i had noclue back then but i cherish them today dearly.


Time passed, we grew:) and one chat with her meant to me more then i ve expirienced in a long time, which is really something special.Now i have this super oportunity to do an interview with my dear friend Tesla Miles for readersof secondguru.net, that would be you :P, so life is ok after all, ha? :D