Posted by Mo Miasma - -

Hubby's Boutique
Yesterday I found this cute dress at a store called Hubby's Boutique. With the dress you get three (yes...3!) systemskirts: a mini, mid-thigh and above the knee version. In these pictures I am wearing the mid-thigh one. Also you get black opaque tights but I am wearing the TaP grey tights so the sexy pumps from Tesla stand out more. The fun thing I think with this outfit is that you can really go nuts with the accessories. While browsing the Fashion Planet blogs I saw Caliah Lyon wearing these great sunglasses from Nea-Ban and I knew I had to have those immediately. The bag is from Deux Filles. This place sells the most lovely bags, and when you purchase one you get a bottle of Chanel No.5 too. If that ain't a great deal!



Hubby's Boutique / Chloe Tights: Tete a Pied / Grey Opaque Tights Shoes: Tesla / Leather Vixens in Liquorice Bag: Deux Filles / Black Evening bag with white trim Sunglasses: Nea-Ban / Fabulous XL Jewelry: Muse / Claris pearl and diamond bracelet and choker in silver Hair: ETD / Anisa in espresso Skin: Celestial Studios / CS Vogue Skin Fall Series 3 in cashmere


New CS Skins!
FINALLY Starley released her new Fall Series skins and I love them! And the best part of it is... she is having a Sale till this sunday! As you can see I bought the fatpack, because for 1500L you get 4 skins which is ofcourse a steal. In the pictures I'm wearing my ''old'' Isabeaux leather pants from Launa Fauna and the new sweater from Maitreya.